We have relaunched in-clinic services for Dripping Springs! Give us a call at (512) 686-0777 to schedule an appointment.
For May 2020, we are open 4 days a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
Here’s what to expect as we operate in the new normal:
- Our clinic will continue to practice rigorous standard sanitary protocols.
- All patients will be treated in private rooms and separated by a minimum of 6ft in common areas.
- Appointment availability will be reduced to accommodate physical distancing.
- All staff will be screened prior to each shift for subjective and objective markers of COVID-19.
- All staff will be wearing masks while working with patients.
During this time, we ask that you assist us by adhering to the following safety measures:
- Please wear a mask when in public spaces, including our clinic. We’ll ask you to wear your mask during your treatment. If you do not have a mask, let us know and we will give one to you as supplies last.
- We will check your body temperature via forehead scan before you enter the clinic.
- We will apply hand sanitizer to your hands as soon as you arrive at the clinic.
- Please call to cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell with symptoms such as cough, fever, rash, shortness of breath, loss of smell and/or taste, if you have traveled recently, or if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you are able to come to your appointment by yourself, please do so; if a medically-necessary caregiver is required to accompany you, we may ask him/her to wait outside or in the car during your treatment due to clinic capacity levels.
- Children (under the age of 18) are only permitted in the clinic with a pediatric appointment.
To ensure the safety of our clinic for all patients, we reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel your appointment if we feel it is not safe to provide a treatment.
Please give us a call if you have any questions about our new clinic policies. We look forward to seeing you!