COVID-19 Prevention Updates
We’ve all been living in the world of COVID-19 prevention for over a year (!) and we’ve recently updated our clinic policies to follow CDC recommendations:
- Our clinic will continue to practice rigorous sanitary protocols.
- Appointment availability is temporarily reduced to accommodate physical distancing.
- All staff is screened prior to each shift for subjective and objective markers of COVID-19.
- Indigo Healing Acupuncture staff will wear masks while working with patients.
During this time, we ask that you assist us by adhering to the following safety measures:
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth while visiting open areas of our clinic to protect our immunocompromised patients who are not eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We will apply hand sanitizer to your hands as soon as you arrive at the clinic.
- Please call or text to cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell with symptoms such as cough, fever, rash, shortness of breath, loss of smell and/or taste, or if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19. We will waive any cancellation fees.
- If you are able to come to your appointment by yourself, please do so; otherwise please limit additional guests to only medically necessary caregivers. Children (under the age of 16) are only permitted in the clinic with a pediatric appointment.
- To ensure the safety of our clinic for all patients and staff, we reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel your appointment if we feel it is not safe to provide a treatment.